Best Cryopreservation Center
Cryopreservation is the advanced process of storing tissues, cells or organs at very minimum and low temperature to preserve their viability. These cells or tissues can be revived by thawing under proper conditions and reused. In assisted reproductive technology we often have to freeze sperms, eggs or embryos.
Advantages of Cryopreservation
- Reduces risk of morphological changes.
- Reduced risk of cross-contamination.
- Create a safety of microbial contamination.
Motivation for Auto Cryopreservation
- Development of diabetes leading to erectile dysfunction.
- Availability of male during IVF treatment
- Surgical sterilization by vasectomy.
- Radio or Chemotherapy during cancer- which might lead to sterility.
- Occupational hazards in sports, exposure to high temperature etc.